Whipped up some pancakes today for breakfast. Easy, no fuss and absolutely delicious! 😀
Thick Fluffy Pancakes
(Makes about 14 2½-inch pancakes)
1 cup all purpose flour, sieved
1tsp baking powder
2tbsp caster sugar
1/4 tsp salt
2tbsp unsalted butter, melted (I used Canola oil instead)
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Beat (with hand) wet ingredients together in another bowl.
- Pour wet into dry, then use a spatula to fold them together. Batter should be thick, runny and bubbly.
- On medium fire, drop a dollop of batter onto a non-stick frying pan. When bubbles start to appear in the centre of the pancake, it’s time to flip over. If you like it browner, wait for a few more seconds before flipping.
- Brown the other side and it’s done!
- Serve with maple syrup, butter, ice cream, fruits and berries or anything!
Spongy and springy. Yum! 😀